RE:Secure Web App works on IE5 but not IE6 thru ISa

  • From: "Peter Forster" <pforster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:14:53 -0700

Hi perhaps someone can shed some light on this situation. We use IE6 for
data transfer via a web app. The web app actually connects to the remote
server then the user starts working, where after 1-2 minuites it
freezes. I have 3 domains in a WAN config they share the one Internet
access that is thru an ISA server.

This ISA server routes back to the 2 remote domains in our WAN, while
the ISA server is in the same segment as the first domain. The one
remote domain has no problems, the second remote site will only work if
the client pc uses IE 5.1 or IE 5.5 The first domain has no problems. I
am looking in the ISA logs but don't really know what I am looking for.
Could someone suggest the next step?

Thanks,

Peter Forster