RE:Secure Web App works on IE5 but not IE6 thru ISa

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 12:11:01 -0500

Hi Peter,

There are some authentication issues with the different versions of IE,
but I don't quite clear on what it is you're trying to accomplish. Do
you have a network diagram anywhere that we can look at so as to get a
better idea of what you're trying to accomplish?

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder