[isalist] Re: SME LAN and ISA

  • From: Gene Sibbs <gen_sib@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:21:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks big T, I agree with you.

  All seems holding up very well?

  I would like to extend my humblest appreciations to Egyptian Mind?the
solution is perfectly tailored to my objectives.

  Gene Sibbs

"Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Don?t listen to Greg.  Use ISA2006 all you want (if you know what you are
doing.)

On 5/21/06 2:21 PM, "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all:

  and dont use isa 2006!! its beta.. use 2004..

Greg Mulholland

---------------------------------
  From: Gene Sibbs <gen_sib@xxxxxxxxx>
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [isalist] SME LAN and ISA
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 02:25:59 -0700  (PDT)

Greetings,

I have attached a basic LAN setup  diagram and I would like to pick your brains
as far as the security is  concerned.

My objective is that the  In/Outbound traffic must pass thru ISA box

Base on the attached  design I feel that the security is lacking. I have
downloaded ISA 2006  BETA version...and I want to introduce ISA Server as a
member of the family to  beef-up security.

How can I make ISA  Server 2006 beta play with this basic design, bearing in
mind that I  don't have a static IP address from my ISP. My ADSL is dhcp
obtaining the IP  address from ISP.

I want to run ISA2006 on a  separate box completely.

With many thanks!

Gene Sibbs

  New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call  regular phones from your PC
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman5/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>
  and save big.

  Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get  Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman10/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>