Re: Routing and Remote Access conflict with ISA LAT

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:10:20 -0700

Take a read here:
http://isaserver.org/pages/articles.asp?art=329
and here:
http://isaserver.org/pages/faqs.asp?art=12
..I'd point you to the MS KB site too, but it's acting squirelly this morning.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!

Date: 7/31/2002
Time: 2:32:02 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ServerName
The ISA Server services cannot create a packet filter 207.68.183.60. This
event occurs when there is a conflict between the Local Address Table
(LAT) configuration and the Windows 2000 routing table. Check the routing
table and the LAT to find the source of the conflict.
Data:
0000: 15 00 00 00               ....

Is it possible to edit the Windows routing table or i have to disable the
LAT, please help.

Thank you.

morpheus.