Routing and Remote Access conflict with ISA LAT

  • From: morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 04:54:15 -0600

Dear Reader:

I have a problem with my Windows Advanced Server Routing table and MS LAT
ISA.

- Error Starts here ---------------------------------------------------

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Microsoft Web Proxy
Event Category: None
Event ID:       14120
Date:           7/31/2002
Time:           2:32:02 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       ServerName
The ISA Server services cannot create a packet filter 207.68.183.60. This
event occurs when there is a conflict between the Local Address Table
(LAT) configuration and the Windows 2000 routing table. Check the routing
table and the LAT to find the source of the conflict.
Data:
0000: 15 00 00 00               ....

Is it possible to edit the Windows routing table or i have to disable the
LAT, please help.

Thank you.

morpheus.