RE: RES: RE: Filtering on VPN tunnels?

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isa List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:52:00 +0100

Hi Tom

This is an RPC connection going through the tunnel? I'm just trying to
get a good idea of the setup so that I can accurately replicate it next
week. So, you have an Exchange server on one side of the tunnel, and the
Outlook client on the other side of the tunnel, right?

YUP

What version of Exchange and what version of Outlook? Also, what SP is
Outlook and what OS is the Outlook client running on?

Exchange 2003 RC1 on W2K SP3, Outlook XP on XP SP1, or on my other vpn,
Exchange 2000 on W2K SP3, Outlook XP on XP SP1. Kills Both as soon as I
install ISA.

Steve

ps 2 vpn's. Only one in use at the one time.

or used by any person other than the recipient.

unlawful. Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in
this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

usermanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx