RE: RES: RE: Filtering on VPN tunnels?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:41:18 -0500

Hi Tiago,

All I can tell you its that is definitley NOT ISA Server getting in the
way. I've created many gateway to gateway VPN links in the last few
weeks, and I've not had any problems with NetBIOS/SMB shares  or TCP
3389 through the link.

I'll blame it on the dreaded DSL/PPPoE link until proven otherwise :-)

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
<http://tinyurl.com/1llp>