RE: Question

  • From: "Taps" <Taps@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 02:15:49 -0500

Why not set up a website that will allow them to retrieve and share
files?  As long as it is available from the outside via a secure login.
A company I work for has recently started using HTTP Commander for
Active Directory (http://www.http-com.com).  They have the site set up
to access the users HOME directory (A share for personal information
that gets backed up) as well as a SHARED directory (another share for
common files, that also gets backed up).  Its fairly easy to configure,
and gets rid of the pesky FTP problems you mentioned earlier.

Not a plug... Well.. It is a plug.  But I don't work for the company.  I
just happen to have run across the program and think it would fir your
needs.

--

Taps@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://Taps.Iniquity.Org

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and
he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -- Terry Pratchett