RE: Question

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:13:03 -0400

We all get them

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew English [mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 12:52 AM
To: ISA Mailing List
Subject: [isalist] Question

http://www.ISAserver.org

Why do I get messages occasionally from the server (the list manager
server here) after I post something that because of my message header my
message was rejected, this usually happens after I see my message appear
on the list!?!?

It happens about every 10th message..

Regards,
Andrew

No.1 Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org Windows
Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security
Library: http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:
http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions Ltd disclaims any liability for any action taken
in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this
E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions Ltd or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxx