RE: Publishing OWA through a single homed ISA- 2004 server

  • From: "Walter Wilson" <walter.wilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 05:18:04 -0700

Steve,

Much appreciated.
I only have FBA enable on the ISA listener.

(BTW: I've only one NIC in this box...)

A colleague has just suggested something - ISA should definitely work as a
proxy for OWA - yes? i.e. it should sit in between the client and the back
end server and intercept all communications? Can I confirm that ISA does
NOT require to be the gateway (the PIX is the gateway)? As long as I have
connectivity, it should proxy incoming connection and subsequent reply?

Losing the will....

Regards,

Walter