RE: Publishing OWA through a single homed ISA- 2004 server

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 06:28:31 -0800

Walter, Walter, Walter,

All of Tom's public docs are on the web at http://isaserver.org.
Which one are you referring to?

You need to get away from the marketing spew (application layer firewall
for OWA) and describe you deployment a bit better.
Q1 - how Many NICs?
Q2 - what network template is in use?
Q3 - what is the policy configuration you created?
Q4 - ISA was built to challenge your perception of "common practice"

The certificate under "bridging" is for ISA to use in the context of a
client cert; this is why it's not available to you there.