Re: Publish Problem

  • From: "Peter Forster" <PForster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:57:07 -0700

Hi yes the LAT includes 2 subnets 192.168.100.0 - 192.168.100.255 and
192.168.28.0 - 192.168.28.255 the exch server is at 192.168.100.242
This exch server is a DC that has 2 nics to route the traffic between
these 2 subnets. So on the one nic (the primary) it uses 192.168.100.242
and the second nic is using 192.168.28.4 for routing to a unix server.
Thanks