RE: Prob with dynDNS on isa-server

  • From: "Wilhelm Pieper" <w_pieper@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:28:26 +0100

MessageHello Ash,

thanks for your helpfull reply.
1) I tried out two other dynDNS services resulting all in none-function.
From this I think there's a configuration problem with my Isa.
2) As you say .."I didnt need to configure" as far as I remeber, so didn't I
with my Isa-trial.
3) There's nothing to do with my dynDNS-software like yours. (I was wrong with
.."updating from client will result in wrong IP". I tried it out another time
and now updating from a client = webserver works right way.)
4) I'm not quite shure with this: I'd like to run multiple sites(3 subdomains
like www, foerder, ehemalige) by hostheaders. DynDNS knows nothing about this
and is responding all queries to *.myDomain.de with the same IP. So I think
that's nothing what to look for.

wkr: Wilhelm Pieper