Pblishing Pcanyhwere Behind isa

  • From: "Karthik" <karthikj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:31:27 -0700

I am new to ISA Server and now trying to configure. I tried DNS and web
yesteray but i got a 403 error when i try to access from outside. Today i
want to check simple pcanyhwere connection. I followed the step in
accordance with the publised document about publishing pcanyhwere in
isaserver web site. Created 4 protocol definitions(tcp,udp,561,5632) and
created 4 Server publishing rule pointing towards the public ip address
and the private ip address. But when i tried connecting from outside the
firwall it did not work. I added the public ip address in the external
interface of the ISA Firewall. Is this correct. Should i define something
in the Access Policy also for the pcanyhwere to work from outside? Can
come guide me in this regard.

Thanks in Advance