RE: PPTP VPN

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:59:58 +0100

Hi Brad,

have you already looked at the following links:

isaserver.org:
-
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/configuring_ISA_for_inbound_VPN.h
tm

Microsoft:
-
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/technologies/communications/vpn/default
.asp
and a subpage
-
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/incremental/vpndeploy
.asp

The document 'vpndeploy.doc' on the last URL is a very, very good technical
description of how to deploy a remote access vpn solution.

Hope this helps,
Stefaan