RE: PC Anywhere on ISA

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:14:42 -0400

Hi Paul,
        There are definitely some pros to use TS instead of PCAny, since TS
is now integrated with Windows 2000 Server you do not have the overhead to
manage the latest updates for your third-party software, and TS does offer
the same functionality as PCany with some additional configuration required
but not difficult to implement.  Plus, TS offers a better graphic view then
PCany with the option to use either a fat client (application install)
interface or a thin client (IE active-x plug-in) interface.

JMHO,
Dave