RE: PC Anywhere on ISA

  • From: "Hugo Caye" <Hugo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:45:53 -0300

VNC (that's free) works like a charm, I prefer the HTTP interface. Either
remotely, it works as expected.

Surely that WTS is the easiest option (Win2K integrated, not from a third
party, etc.), but as many administrators will use it, more vulnerabilities will
be discovered due to its popularity.

PCAW (and others remote control packages) have a lot of features that probably
won't be used just to administer remotely a Win2K host.