RE: PC Anywhere on ISA

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:22:28 -0400

opps...the Article ID: Q244732

-----Original Message-----
From: David Dellanno [mailto:david@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 1:17 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: PC Anywhere on ISA

http://www.ISAserver.org

I just want to correct number 4, TS is capable of remote file transfer with
out citrix client and without XP.  TS by default doesn't support the remote
file transfer for security design reasons but you can modify the server to
perform a remote cut and paste, this feature is only supported throught the
fat TSclient application, it will not work with the IE plug-in and the
fuction does not support a progress bar, really design to copy small to
medium files.

How to Install the File Copy Tool Included with the Windows 2000 Resource
Kit