[isalist] Re: Outlook 2003 Connectivity Problem Behind ISA 2004!!!

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 18:48:08 -0500

I would configure the Verizon DSL box to not give out DHCP addresses. If
this is an SBS server or is running DHCP on the same box then your
internal network needs to include .255.

According to the message you have from Outlook it's not SMTP that it
can't find it's POP. Have you verified which port Verizon is using for
POP? I recently ran across a network that wasn't using 110 for Pop. Is
Verizon hosting your email then?

Amy Babinchak