RE: Open Custom Port for Internal Client

  • From: isa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 06:02:45 -0600

Thanks Nicolai. I have tried your script, but can't get it to
execute(Cannot create a file when that file already exeists, Line 3)g port
15000 - 15010. When you test it using
http://beb.standard.co.za/netstats.html it tries to connect to
196.8.101.18:15000. Is there no other way that i can get this to work
then. It used to work in MS Proxy2, also when you opened certain outbound
TCP ports.