RE: Open Custom Port for Internal Client

  • From: Nicolai Sandager <nsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:48:56 +0200

My guess is that you are trying to use SSL on ports other than 443. I
checked it with MS and the message is that ISA does not support SSL on other
ports than 443 and one other( 543 I think but am note sure). They gave me at
script to help with the problem.

Copy the script to an file and name it wathever.vbs and execute it. I have
corrected it to match your requested port range.

-----
set isa=CreateObject("FPC.Root")
set
tprange=isa.Arrays.GetContainingArray.ArrayPolicy.WebProxy.TunnelPortRanges
set tmp=tprange.AddRange("SSL Array", 15000, 15010)
tprange.Save
------

Best regards

Nicolai Sandager
NetPartner A/S
Denmark

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi ALL
I'm trying to open custom ports for a client who connects to a bank via
ports 15000 to 15010. I have added a protocol rule and packet filter, but
with no success. You can test the config by going to
http://beb.standard.co.za/netstats.html and enter "1" into operator ID. The
ports are 15000 -15010 TCP outbound. If this a a stupid question or there
are articels regarding this, please let me know... I thank you very much
Tinus

$subst('Email.Unsub')