RE: OWA and New Exchange Server

  • From: "Joe Pochedley" <joepochedley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:21:58 -0500

It's been awhile, but I seem to recall that with OWA 5.5, the OWA server
is always going to try to poll the directory on the first server in the
site to establish which server the requested mailbox resides on.  When
the first server is down, it obviously can't respond and OWA fails.

Joe Pochedley
Weiler's Law - Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do
it himself.