RE: OWA and New Exchange Server

  • From: "Scott Force" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:09:45 -0700

Hi Tom,
     Now you understand my befuddlement, this makes no sense.
     I'm using your book ISA Server and Beyond to back track my previous
setup steps to see if I have to refer to the new Exchange Server in any
other area other than the Web Publishing Rule for OWA and it doesn't
appear that I have to.  What am I missing?  Thanks again, Scott.