[isalist] OT: ActiveSync, WM5, ISA 2006, Exchange 2003 SP2 - Duplicating Emails sent from WM5 device

  • From: "ISA" <ISA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:16:23 -0400

You guys are killing me - ROFLMAO

Collectively you guys are like the two old men in the balcony on the
Moppet Show.

Joseph Danielsen, MCSA-Messaging, MCP
Network Blade Inc.
49 Marcy Street
Somerset, NJ 08873
732-213-0600
________________________________

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Thor (Hammer of God)
Posted At: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:28 AM
Posted To: ISA
Conversation: [isalist] Re: FW: OT: ActiveSync, WM5, ISA 2006, Exchange
2003 SP2 - Duplicating Emails sent from WM5 device
Subject: [isalist] Re: FW: OT: ActiveSync, WM5, ISA 2006, Exchange 2003
SP2 - Duplicating Emails sent from WM5 device

Yeah.  I've never seen ISA repeat mails.  I send mail through ISA all
the time and it never repeats.