RE: Network card hangs

  • From: "Dan Bartley" <bartleyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:33:56 -0500

Is it plugged in to a switch or hub on the internal side?

Could be an auto-negotiation issue. Trying setting the speed for the
card at a static speed and see what happens. Try half-duplex first, I
have seen duplex negotiation failure cause problems too.

Do you know if the hub/switch supports full duplex?

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley