RE: Netserver LC3 beeps but runs fine

  • From: Alain Caron <AlaCar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:33:47 -0400

You probably have a NetRaid RAID adapter... and there is probably a failed
drive in your array...
With the Netraid controller there is a software to control the card with
that you will be able to stop the beeps and see what is the problems...
But haven't worked with that type of hardware for more than 1 year i don't
remember the name of the software but it should have a HP icon....

Hope it help.

P.S. I've had a lot of trouble with Netraid array only because of a faulty
SCSI cable....