Need A Little Help Plz!

  • From: "Tariq Nadeem" <itztariq@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 06:16:36 +0000

Hi there,

I have a little problem in my ISA Server.
Actually the problem is with JAVA. That is having problem.
There are many firewall clients having different OS like XP, WIN2K and even win2k3 clinets. But the probelm on each clinent is that java applets are not loaded on that clients. It doesn't happen all the time. Sometime it works well but some time the same applet is not working and GREY screen is appeared and taskbar shows a message like "Class not found".

I would be very thankful if you let me know why is it happening or how could I get rid out of this problem.

Thanks.

Tariq.

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com