RE: Need A Little Help Plz!

  • From: "William Robertson" <robertson.william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:31:24 +0200

Not quite sure about your problem, all I know is that when using ANY
java-based applet through my ISA Firewall I always got problems regarding
the authentication process.

As far as I could tell the problem was that the JRE v1.3 couldn't properly
understand NTLM authentication. Like I said, I don't know if this is your
problem, but you may want to try downloading JRE v1.4.2
(http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html) that was released recently
and is much better at handling authentication.

Cheers
William R.