RE: Message Screener not stopping attachments

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:48:34 -0700

SPR == good
Testing - inbound only - no SMTP Filter action our outbound SMTP
MS Logging - there is none unless the MS takes action.  I know; it's
bad.

I know you don't want to send it to the list (too big anyway), but if
you're willing, I can take a look at the definitions in your SMTP
filter...

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org