Message Screener not stopping attachments

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:37:49 -0700

ISA 2000 W/ SP2 & FP1
Windows Server 2003 Standard, SP1 not yet installed

Message Screener is configured on the ISA server with IIS 6.0 Virtual SMTP
service.

Exchange 2000 on a different server.

When I first set up the message screener following the good doctor's
instructions I thought I had tested it and it was working fine. (That was
about 1 year ago.)

Now, I needed to add some attachments to the banned list by extension and
when testing, it is not stopping them. I then tested a keyword and it did
not stop that either.

I restarted the server and tested again and still not stopping.

Which logs or where can I look to see why it is not working and what needs
to be fixed?

John T
eServices For You