RE: MSN Messenger blocking

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:34:32 -0600

Hi Steven,

Send me a note and I'll send you the .xml file to the Access Rule I
created that blocks Messenger 6.2 with a single rule. The only site I
needed to block was *.messenger.msn.com and the only protocol I needed
to block was TCP 1863 (MSN Messenger protocol).

HTH,

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7