RE: MSN Messanger

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:47:41 -0600

Hi Mario,

Check your Web Proxy and firewall logs to determine what sites/addresses
the MSN clients connect to

Create a site and content rule to block access to those sites

Force all clients to be Web Proxy clients. Disable the HTTP Redirector
to show them you mean business :-)

Configured the clients as Firewall clients

Configure the mspclnt.ini file to block the Messenger exe file

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
ISA Server and Beyond: http://tinyurl.com/1jq1 <http://tinyurl.com/1jq1>