RE: Internal WAN

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:18:07 -0600

Hi Andy,

From what I can make out from the figure, network Y is behind the same
ISA firewall interface as Network X. This means that both networks are
part of the same ISA firewall Network. All addresses behind the same ISA
firewall interface are part of the same ISA firewall Network. So, you'll
need to include all addresses in networks Y and X in the definition of
the same ISA firewall network, which in this case I"m guessing is the
default Internal Network.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.