Re: Interesting Article Found In Linux Users & Developer

  • From: "Bakari Allen" <ballen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:52:26 -0400

Ray - I am breathless!!! Very well said . . . couldn't have done better myself.

On another note . . . I am having the exact same experience with SpamAssassin
here. I have followed the how-to on at least three different releases of RedHat
and still can't get it to work correctly. I am using Postfix, SpamAssassin, and
Razor but just can't get EVERYTHING to work correctly.

Did you happen to document your successful project? If so, would you be willing
to share those results - offline of course since it would be slightly off-topic.

TIA,

Bakari Allen
ballen@xxxxxxxxx