Installing ISA in firewall mode but no firewall at all

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:45:07 +0300

Hellow,

I do not post messages here from long time. I hope you accept me back
now :-)

I have a nice windows 2000 machine with 2 NIC. I setup RRAS corectly. I
install ISA in firewall mode but doesent mather what settings I done ISA
rules it doesent mather.

It is like ISA do not work but all services are coretly working but
rules are not respected.

It is possible that even if I have abosluley no error in event log the
packets passingtrought NEAR iSA ?

Yours sincerely,

Bogdan Florin
manager
BizarNet - Satellite Internet Services
www.bizarnet.ro <http://www.bizarnet.ro>
phone: +40-264-426507
gsm: : +40-740-074031
gsm: : +40-788-074031
fax:   +40-264-452207

  _____

Avast/SMTP2000 Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 6/5/2003
Tested on: 7/24/2003 18:40:19 +0300
Avast! is copyright (c) 2000-2001 ALWIL Software.