[isalist] Re: Installing Backup Exec Remote Agent on my ISA server

  • From: "Mark Morgan" <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:08:23 -0700

Bad advice!!!! Have you ever done a ISA config restore on a server with more
than the default rule? If you have anything complicated at all it can make the
restore fail until you get your preconfig just right.(which may take hours!!)
get your ISA set just right get a USB HDD and something like trueimage and do a
bare metal image update it when you make changes, if you crash you will be back
up in no time.