[isalist] Re: Installing Backup Exec Remote Agent on my ISA server

  • From: "Rob Moore" <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 08:06:54 -0400

Will Symantec Ghost do the job?

Rob

________________________________

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of John T (Lists)
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:11 AM
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isalist] Re: Installing Backup Exec Remote Agent on my ISA
server

No, what Mark is saying if you are going rely on the ISA configuration
backup (export) to use for recovery if you rebuild the server, you could
run into problems, which is what Andrew (our buddy) was suggesting.

If you are backing up the entire server with what ever, that is a lot
better.

John T

eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"