ISA server GUI

  • From: "Norman McLeod" <normcleod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:42:22 -0600

After spending several nights, with the ultimate goal of configuring a VPN (L2TP/M$ Cert Server), I have deceided that ISA server sucks.

THe product itself might be fine, but I'd rather work learning how to set up almost the same thing in Linux.

I submit this to this list only as a suggestion (and with slight frustration) that the interface, indeed the way administration is set up needs to be changed before it will be implemented (sold) by me!!

I deceided long ago to support (spelled SELL) M$ products. Except this is one that gets left on the shelf.