RE: ISA server GUI

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 23:00:13 -0600

Hi Norman,

Setting up a L2TP/IPSec VPN is a total no brainer! All the you need to
do is assign certificates to the ISA Server and the clients. No other
work required! You can assign the certs using the Web interface, the MMC
or via autoenrollment. What could be easier?

Certainly a LOT easier than any Linux solution. Just install Cert Server
on a Windows 2000 Box and let 'er rip!

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder