RE: ISA on SBS webcast

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:08:42 -0600

Your first paragraph shows your abject lack of understanding of the
subject.

Honestly, the only thing you've convinced me of was the value of Office
Live -- something I wasn't a big fan of previously. Goes to show that
something good can happen from anything.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7