RE: ISA authentication problem

  • From: "osman filiz" <osmanfiliz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 05:31:55 +0000

Any other recommendation?Because i dont want to setup any trust relationship between two domain.Actually i wonder why do i encounter this problem with isa and not with proxy 2.0.
Thanks...

From: peterjpape@xxxxxx
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [isalist] RE: ISA authentication problem
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:29:32 -0500

http://www.ISAserver.org

I would recommend that you create a one-way trust between the logon - domain and the ISA machine. The goal being that the Users in Domain B would then be able to authenticate against the ISA server. Then you don't have to maintain two or more security files.