Unnecesary logs

  • From: "Small Guy" <joeyng74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:51:24 +0800

Hello all list members,

I would to whether have any of the list members have ever encounter that unnecessary logs have been generated. Let me explain further, I have configured the ISA server in integrated mode, however we are only allowing a few protocols, to go thru the internet.

However, I observe that it capture a lot of unneccessary logs even though I have disable them on the application settings. In the logs,
it has application like ICQ.exe, Iexplorer.exe, and etc. However the funny thing is there is no traffic, from these application to the Internet, but it just get logged.

Is there any possibility to filter all these logs ?

thq & regards