ISA authentication problem

  • From: "osman" <osmanfiliz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:56:57 -0700

Hi,
We have got one NT 4.0 domain called domain A,on the PDC of this domain MS
Proxy 2.0 is installed.Clients are logon to another domain called domain
B.
If the password of the clients are the same for the domain A and domain
B,then MSProxy 2.0 does not ask a question for password to clients.We add
a W2K stand alone computer to domain A,and on this machine we installed
isa server.Clients still logon to domain B.In spite of some clients have
the same password for two domains isa server still asks for password and
domain name.How can i prevent from this like inthe proxy 2.0?