ISA and IIS

  • From: "Steve Goudreau" <sgoudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:57:39 -0400

I have several websites published behind my ISA server using host headers. When
I check my IIS logs or run a report through WebTrends It only shows one unique
IP that ever visits the site, that being the IP of the Internal Interface on
the ISA Server. In the Reports Generated through ISA server it shows hundreds
of Different IP's of users that have visited these sites but somewhere between
ISA and IIS that translation is getting lost. Is this due to SNAT? Any help
anyone could provide on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Steve Goudreau
Systems Engineer
Internet Operations Center Inc.