Re: ISA and IIS

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:32:36 -0700

Hi Steve,
The translation is happening in the Web proxy service.
You basically have two options; server publish the web sites or bounce the ISA
WEB..logs against the
IIS logs to get the real client-ip.
Since ISA is actually proxying the request, it's ISA making the request to the
IIS server.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison