RE: ISA Server HOME PAGE (?)

  • From: Daniel Chaveco <danielchaveco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 07:58:59 -0700 (PDT)

Do you have a Windows 2000 network?  Just use a GPO to create a custom home
page.

Greg Mulholland <greg_mul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://www.ISAserver.org

Rui

Why don't you just set the isa server homepage or your own custom designed
page as the default web site in the Internet Explorer settings. As for the
authentication issue, make the users authenticate against the web proxy
service. That way they will need to enter their domain credentials and can
then be restricted as to the sites and contents they can view.

Greg Mulholland
Tech Services Manager
Harvey Norman
+613 98019333