ISA Reports

  • From: "Pandey, Shobha" <c-shpandey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:04:54 -0400

Hi All

ISA Reports: I have been working with reports and it is been weird
sometimes. I am trying to create a monthly report and from last two times
its not showing the top web sites break up properly. It does show some web
sites and hits to those web sites but miss one or two. As a resolution If we
break up the monthly reports in 10 days reports it shows the web sites and
number of hits to those web sites accurately. And them we sum those numbers
to get accurate number of hits for the month. Has anybody seen this kind of
problem?
Thanks

Shobha Pandey
Network Operating Systems