ISA Reports

  • From: Graham Walsh <graham.walsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:01:00 +0100

All

I have discovered a problem with my reports.  The other day I had to stop
the server as the reports were utilising most of the processors and
producing them.  I moved the log files and then started the server.  I've
looked at the reports today and they are producing a report but they contain
no data.

Anyone got any ideas of what is happening??

Many Thanks

Graham Walsh
graham.walsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:graham.walsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

DDI: 020 7642 4021
ZetaFax: 020 7642 4071

Telinet Limited
Switchboard: 020 7771 7700
Main Fax: 020 7771 7799

This Email is intended for the recipient mentioned, it's contents are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately, without copying or onward transmission. In so far as the
message in this email contains any form of offer to enter into or vary any
contract as email communication is insecure such offer is subject to
verification by ourselves, any offer is subject to signature and completion
of our standard terms and business conditions.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of this company or any of its affiliates.

The contents of this message has been virus checked using Trend Micro
ScanMail.