Re: ISA Reports?

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:06:30 -0800

Buy/find a freebie/make something.
The good news is that many foks before you have felt your pain.
www.isaserver.org hosts a few reporing tools and you can even find one or two
on isatools.org.

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:51:20 +1100
 "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi All,

I've got a problem with my reports - specifically they are working out the
percentages based on # of requests - not actual data usage.  (I've included a
sample).  Is there any way around this, or am I going to have to buy/find a
freebie/make something?

Status   Requests        % of Total Requests     Total Bytes
Objects returned from the Internet       66219   76.40%  582.1 MB
Objects returned from cache after verifying that they have not changed   4759
 5.50%   104.9 MB
Objects returned from cache without verification         14517   16.70%  20.3
MB
Objects returned from the Internet, updating a file in cache     1149    1.30%
 8.3 MB
Information not available        50      0.10%   3.2 KB
Total   86694    100%    715.7 MB

  _____

Anthony.