RE: Hello Need urgent help

  • From: "John Lyon" <jlyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:21:29 -0600

Georges what has you thinking this is an ISA issue, or do you think that?
Are these web browser based tools (I would assume so)? Were these Oracle
tools working prior to ISA installation? Is the LAT in your ISA containing
the internal network range of the network that houses your Orcale servers?
If you disable the firewall client does the problem go away? In your
browser do you have a check in the box "bypass proxy for local addresses"?
Just trying to through out several things/questions to look at. No need
for response to each one, just check and see. Maybe a waiste of time....or
may not be.

Here was Georges original issue:

"Sir I have on my network Isa Server and Isa Fierwall Client and i am
facing a problem:
Between oracle server and oracle client on the same network everything
is working properly except some tools as : loading files onto Oracle
databse we r not able to do so please advise urgently,very urgently and
thank you for your help
Georges Khoueiry
IT Consultant "

John